Monday, May 12, 2008

Greetings and Motivations

There should be a purpose for a blog or at least a reason for someone to share their thoughts with the world. I've contemplated a blog for a while, but couldn't find a way to do it that would help me keep it up. Then yesterday, I determined that I could write about the good things that happened to me each day. Why? Two reasons, I think:
  1. To help me stay focused on the positive side of the things in my life by giving myself an opportunity to write about them. I have a natural tendency to be a little pessimistic and I want to change that.
  2. To help anyone that might read this to find the positive things in life, whatever the situation.
That's why I've called this blog "Seeking the Positive." In any situation, I think there is an opportunity to find the bright side, though sometimes you have to look a little harder.

Hope you enjoy it.

No comments: