Friday, May 23, 2008

Feeling Sick

I've not been feeling well for the last couple of days. I think I caught e's cold and I haven't gone to bed before midnight for a long time. I've noticed a tendency to be more negative about everything when I don't feel well and my pebbles look more like boulders. :) So to remedy this, I've tried to remind myself first that I am sick and it's okay to rest and let some things go. Next, I've tried to think of what I could do. It's worked pretty well, and I'm extremely grateful that it's an annoying head cold instead of a can't-swallow-anything-for-three-days strep throat like I had last fall. I think I'm feeling better because I was able to do more today, though I still had some down times. Onward and forward I go!

Moral: When you are sick, do what you can and don't worry about what you can't. There'll be time enough to do more when you're better.

No comments: